Thursday, January 1, 2015

NEW YEARS POST

Hello All,

Well, 2014 is in the books. It was an enjoyable year. I think a few of my friends had a hard time of it in 2014. For them, and for anyone reading this, I hope your 2015 kills it.

Nick Cutter's The Deep "drops" on January 13th in Canada, the US, and the UK. The author's copies have shown up; here's a few cellphone pics:




I think they look pretty dang snazzy! Great jobs by the designers at Gallery Books and Headline Publishing. Two different interpretations of the same material.

Anyhoo, if you want to order it online, head on over to my website and click on the book cover to find links to online retailers.


You'll also see a link for the next Cutter book, The Acolyte, put out by the fine folks at Chizine Publications. That's out in May, 2015. More on that as we approach the publication date.

In Craig Davidson news, I'll be doing an east coast university tour in February, courtesy of Ross Leckie and the fine folks at UNB (and three other schools). The dates for that are:

Monday, Feb 9.  University of New Brunswick, Fredericton.

Tuesday, Feb 10.  UNB Saint John

Wednesday, Feb 11.  Saint Mary's University, Halifax

Thursday, Feb 12.  University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown

If you want to come out and hear me yammer on about Cataract City and so on and so forth, then please, I urge you to do so!

What else? 

Nothing. That's about the size of it.

All best,
Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment